Samba is the easiest way to go for sharing files and printers with Win9x
machines.  O'Reilly has a new book out on Samba.

-----Original Message-----
From: linda hanigan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 4:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: home network

Hi all,
Now that I have my Linux network up and running
well. I need to start mixing windows in. A few
questions
I want to be able to share printers and telnet my Linux
box from win. I guess I am still stuck in dumb terminal
mode but I can't see any reason to have a shared file
system.
I also do not want to access the internet from multiple
boxes, but the win98 will have internet access.
Do I need IP masquarading?
Do I need samba to set up printing?
              Thanks
                Linda