Hi, Hal,

Thanks for the tips on the fonts.  I have Verdana installed on my
machine now.  X looks a lot nicer overall now.  I have a question.  The
default font size right now is a bit big.  When I open up a new xterm, I
have to do ctrl-right-click and choose "medium" from the VT Fonts list.
Right now, the default is "large".  How do it set it so that xterms open
up with the "medium" font size?  Thanks,

Hidong