>Thanks for the tips on the fonts.  I have Verdana installed on my
>machine now.  X looks a lot nicer overall now.  I have a question.  The
>default font size right now is a bit big.  When I open up a new xterm, I
>have to do ctrl-right-click and choose "medium" from the VT Fonts list.
>Right now, the default is "large".  How do it set it so that xterms open
>up with the "medium" font size?  Thanks,
>Hidong

Add the following to your .Xdefaults file:

XTerm*Font:             -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
XTerm*boldFont:         -misc-fixed-bold-r-normal-*-14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

>From there you can select the font you want and the size you want.

You can use xfontsel to help you determine the settings you want.

After you've updated your .Xdefaults file, do the following:

        xrdb -load .Xdefaults

The next xterm you start will have the new settings.

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have