On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 04:36:23PM -0500, Jason Hirsch wrote:
[...]
> Anyway.  I have to surf with java off.  Too risky otherwise... i'll crash
> in the middle of a download, etc...
[...]

Actually, using Netscape for downloads (unless one really has to) is
kind of, hm, daring... I made far better experiences with simply copying
the URL in question and using wget in a terminal window. wget is also
far superior when it comes to recovering after a lost connection and
continuing a download.

HTH,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919