On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, rpjday wrote:

> so it's not just the length that's getting irritating.  is there
> some sort of grassroots movement i can start to get people to
> smarten up with their sigs?  just curious.  sigh.

Yes.  Set your mail software to remove (or not display) sigs.  Sigs are
indicated by "-- " at the beginning of a line.  Kill everything after
that, and it will never bother you again.

Rob
--
 |  "I became myself through the instrumentality of the links and my
 |  relationships with others.  I am formed by interaction with others.
    They create me as I create them.  These relationships and            |
    interactions serve to shape the patterns of my heart and mind."      |