Hi,

Well it all depends on why you are leaving it on.  There is both up's and down's for
it.  If it is a server
then YES, you do want to leave it on.  I am going to assume that it is in a work
enviroment.  It can
be more costly on the home by leaving one on all the time.  So with that said.

I have always felt that if you are going to be using the computer all day long leave
it on.  By turning it
off and on all the time it will flex the computer board.  Heating up and cooling will
give the MB tension.
So over time it can break or put cracks in the board.  That is not good either.

If you do leave it on all the time, you get quicker access to it.  So I guess it all
depends on why you
are leaving it on.