I guess I hadn't saved the default gateway setting in
linuxconf.  Regardless, that wasn't the problem.  I changed it and it
didn't help...  :(

Here's my route output:

Destination     Gateway      Genmask                Fl    Met  Ref  Use  Iface
192.168.0.2    #                   255.255.255.255   UH  0     0       0
     eth0
92.168.0.0    #                   255.255.255.0        U     0     0
0        eth0
127.0.0.0         #                   255.0.0.0                 U     0
0       0         lo
default              Shag            0.0.0.0                     UG  0
0       0        eth0

Shag is mapped to 192.168.0.1 in /etc/hosts.

I notice in linuxconf that there is an 'Error' tab that says "Invalid line
2 in /etc/resolv.conf".  In my resolve.conf, I have two lines:

search localdomain
nameserver

Any new ideas??

Jason