Hi,

I have to install one Web-mail interface like hotmail where users of
multiple domains can log in and check their mail. This is required where
:
# an organisation has assigned its 3-4 departments different domains/
sub-domains
# it is using a single mail-server for all the domains/ departments.

I guess it is better to use exim (as it supports virtual domains) and
cyrus-imapd (as it does not need users to be created on the system).
I hear that imp is good for the web-mail interface but I understand that
it does not support multiple, virtual domains.

I shall be grateful if somebody could please guide/ suggest:
# what should be used for the web-mail interface.
# how to map users of different domains to unique users of cyrus-imapd.
(NB: 2 different domains may have a common username.)
# it would be nice if the users could also retrieve their mails using
mail-clients like eudora, netscape-messanger, outlook  etc. besides
being able to access their mail from the web.

Thankyou.

Uk