When running a dns server on a subnet what is the best practice for
setting up reverse? I have the ip range delegated to me from my
provider, but am having some issues with the dns server picking it up.
Here is what I have: ( I am using real ips, but the example has fakes)

zone  "96-127.10.10.10.in-addr.arpa" {
    type master;
    file "db.10.10.10.96-127";
};

The zone file looks like this:

$ORIGIN 96-127.10.10.10.in-addr.arpa.
@      IN      SOA     tommy.wwm.net. kris.wwm.net. (
                                2000082401      ; Serial
                                10800   ; Refresh 3 hours
                                3600    ; Retry   1 hour
                                3600000 ; Expire  1000 hours
                                86400 ) ; Minimum 24 hours

                IN      NS      ns.domain.com.
                IN      MX 5    mail.domain.com.

$ORIGIN 96-127.10.10.10.in-addr.arpa.

97      IN      PTR   machine1.domain.com.

begin:vcard
n:Keele;Kris
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1