From: Alfredo Macias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 2:57 AM
Subject: RE: Linux-memory Help

Hi Bill.

Your were totally right, I disabled the memory hole option on my bios,
rebooted, and linux was able to see the full amount of memory.

Thank you much
Alfredo

I wouldn't be so quick to say that the BIOS is seeing all 64 Meg
"correctly".

Check your BIOS settings and see if you have a setting that says
something along the lines of "Memory Hole enabled" or such...
it's only needed SOMETIMES in Dos and OS2.  It should be turned
off or set as high as or higher than the available memory on the
system.

You should then be able to see all the memory, if that's the
problem.

HTH!

Bill Ward