Hey all,

In a way this IS on topic, because I'm trying to keep from frying my
Redhat servers. I work in New England where our long winter is coming on,
and the room I work in (now filled with servers) is generating more static
electricity than I've ever seen before. I discharge electricity just about
every time I touch something metal, including the computer equipment.

What do the guru's here do to cope with static electricity? I move around
too much in my work to constantly wear a grounding wrist strap <grin> but
short of the anti-static chair mat (which should arrive today), is there
anything I can wear or do to combat this problem?

Thanks for any help you can give me,
-burk