Hi,

                thank you for the tip, but that was what I tried initially and instead
of
readable fonts I see only vertical lines that look like barcode whereever
writing should be. Will try to follow the instructions from Harry and
collect additional information.

                Thank you all very much for helping me out,

                                Greez

                                        Dave