Hi all, hi Hal,

        thank you very much for this hint. After I changed it X came up with the
grey screen and cursor....and then stopped because it is missing KDE which
is not installed and will be another major project (the first two tries
just installing the rpms failed - dooooh). I guess that X is working now
and with installing KDE I will bug other lists.

                Thank you all,

                                Dave