Nitebirdz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 28 Jan 2001, Trond Eivind Glomsrød wrote:
>

> > It's development packages - they may or may not work for you (of
> > course, if they don't we would like to know :)
>
> By the way, Trond.  Is it possible to download an ISO image of Rawhide at
> any given time?

No. You can try to make one. It may or may not fit ;)

> Is there a CVS repository perhaps?

No.

> I suppose my question is: is it possible to download and isntall
> Rawhide at any given time so we can test it?

There are boot images available, so you could theoretically install it
(if the installer worked when rawhide was synced). The rest is there
as well.

> As far as I understand, Rawhide is the development version of Red Hat
> software and therefore it sort of preludes what's to come in future
> releases.  Is that correct?

What _may_ come in future releases - things may go away, we may change
our minds. Or fix it.

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.