Nitebirdz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Mike Burger wrote:
>

> > In all fairness to RedHat, given the rapid development cycle, to expect
> > them to package up a full distribution, perhaps even creating an ISO
> > image, each time a something changes in the rawhide repository, is unfair
> > and, IMNSHO, ridiculous.
>
> Sure, I understand that.  Hence my question about a CVS repository.

We only have the parts we make ourselves in CVS, not components like
emacs and XEmacs.

> By the way, if I finally try to downlad the Rawhide packages and run into
> some problems which is the list I should submit emails for help?
> Thanks.

Depending on the problem. If it's a bug, put it in bugzilla. If it's
"I don't know this package, but the version number is higher",
/dev/null. General usage problems on redhat-list

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.