Oh, hell...I hate it when I give the wrong answer to a question.

>From "man named.conf":

Interfaces

The interfaces and ports that the server will answer queries from may be
specified using the listen-on option.  listen-on takes an optional port,
and an address match list.  The server will listen on all interfaces al­
lowed by the address match list.  If a port is not specified, port 53
will be used.
Multiple listen-on statements are allowed.  For example,

    listen-on { 5.6.7.8; };
    listen-on port 1234 { !1.2.3.4; 1.2/16; };