-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andy Schuler
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 1:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Centralized X server

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'll be looking into the suggestions
for the remote sound options.

With the instant messaging though the
thing to remember is that all these users are effectively on the same
machine. So really all we're looking at is a X version of "talk" or
"write", or something like that. Something that users can comunicate
with each other with via their individual X session while they are
effectively on the same machine. It doens't need to be a netork IM
system at all. Any ideas?

Andy Schuler
IT Dept. ErnieBall Inc.
www.ernieball.com