This is actually a reply to 2 messages.

I am running 6.0. I would choose one of the non GUI email clients
available after having tried them after I can receive email on Linux.

The problem with Netscape beyond the ugly fonts (another issue) is that
it doesn't get me my email. I can set up a Mac or Windows machine in a
couple of minutes but Netscape on Linux brings me no messages.

What could be the difference.

Thanks again,

Doug