doug piper wrote:

>This is actually a reply to 2 messages.
>
>I am running 6.0. I would choose one of the non GUI email clients
>available after having tried them after I can receive email on Linux.
>
>The problem with Netscape beyond the ugly fonts (another issue) is that
>it doesn't get me my email. I can set up a Mac or Windows machine in a
>couple of minutes but Netscape on Linux brings me no messages.
>
>What could be the difference.
>
>Thanks again,

This is interesting, as I use the mozilla messenger, for my email.  I
have multiple pop, and imap account configured and it works great.  I
know you're happy with your non guy client, but are you sure you
configured it right?  I'm not meaning to slam you.  Just wondering why
it didn't work.  I prefer mozilla over netscape, even though they are
powered the same way.

Jeremy West