"Rodolfo J. Paiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Harry has made the mistake of assuming eth0 is your outside network, and
> you have followed him into that mistake. It *should* work if you use
> eth1 instead.

And that one mistake has added considerable confusion to this.
However my short in brief outline of what to do to get things ironed
out will stand as a model if you switch eth1 and eth0.

Since there has already been major confusion here.  I here by
withdraw from the frey in favor of Rodolfo, who has seen it through
longer.

One point has come up I may have a bit to add to.  dhcpd has a flag
that will make it give you detailed info about your connection.
Rodolpho needs that info.  I seem to recall a -d flag being involved
but definitly check the man page and do what ever is required to get
those details for Rodolfo.  I no longer have it installed here.

Any further comments from me will go privately to Ben and will only be
small tips on getting info or the like.

Sorry about any confusion I may have introduced.