On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 09:29:41AM -0500, Dale Kosan wrote:
: Well said, I have been following your saga and it does seem like you are
: doing everything you can to solve the problem. Don't give up, there are
: nice people on this list. I think some have forgot what it is like to
: have issues that they can't solve.

Ok, I'm not a nice guy now.  Boo hoo.

I won't comment on this any further on this list.  I'll keep my comments
private.

As many will attest, I've helped a lot of people out on this list.  What's
my problem with Ben's (many) requests for help?  He never seems to make
any progress, he doesn't seem to respond to requests for information
(like the 3 times I asked him to post a network diagram describing what
he's trying to do, completely with IP addresses, interface names, etc.)
and the whole martyr act is annoying ("Why is my life one big networking
hell?").

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.