Hi,
What I mean is normally shutdown, sorry i 4got to clear this.  I have two
OS running on my machine,
one is
windows 2000 and the other is linux.  when I'm running windows and press
my power switch, the windows OS normaly shutdowns, not just turning the
power off.  Im thinking if this could be made in linux....pressing power
switch and sends a "shutdown -h now" like command...

tnx
carlo