At 10:01 PM 11/25/2001 +0100, somebody wrote:
<tons of stuff snipped just because everyone has read it 1000 times thus far>
Ben
I have been working in IT for going on 20 years and have been beating
myself senseless with Linux since about 1995. Who cares right...

Well, the one singular law that I live by is this.

"Computers suck. And the only thing that sucks more than one computer is a
whole bunch of them connected by a wire."

But you know what, we love them or we wouldn't put up with them (or is that
let them put up with us)

Just my opinion

Rob Wolfe
(not mentioning the name of my employer because they would disown me anyway)