Have you checked /etc/fstab to see if it's listed in there?  If you are
concerned about dual booting, I suggest that you concern yourself with the
lilo setup (unless this is redhat 7.2 & you're using grub).

What device is it?  /dev/sd{a,b,c,d}

do a dmesg | more to see if the kernel found the drive (just to confirm)

Just cuz KDE didn't find it doesn't mean Linux does not know of it's
existence.

-Rob

--

-Rob