>>>>> "k" == kompukit  <Admin> writes:

k> ok...I figure out that much...and before I read this email...I did
k> what you suggested already...then I edited fstab to reflect this
k> change...
k> and now...I can access it...fine,
k> thanks...
k> but, now what i need to do...is be able to setup lilo
k> so that upon boot...I can select between redhat and win 98 to then
k> boot...
k> as i was able to do in mandrake...how do I do this?

Sorry I went out and couldn't finish my first reply to your question
but looks like you got it going.

So to add it lilo, you need another stanza to /etc/lilo.conf

So add this:

other=/dev/sda1
table=/dev/sda
label=win98

Then re-run lilo:

lilo -v -v

Look for any errors and if not reboot.

k> also having trouble with setting up my printer....and  external modem...
k> but thats for later...
k> thanks so much for helping me get this far...

This time if you have problems with these be sure to include error
messages.

Good luck,

--
Ray Curtis         Curtis Consulting         http://www.ccux.com