[EMAIL PROTECTED] did pen these words on  12/6/01 at 8:55 PM

>Yeah, that's the problem with this sort of thing. All you hear about on
>this list are the problems (and we have only heard few).  I'm not sure
>about the enigma list as I don't have time to belong to both. You don't
>hear from someone everytime they have a successful install/upgrade. Hell,
>I ran into a problem upraging one machine to 7.2 and you don't see me
>crying about how Red Hat sucks... It's just Linux - if you think switching
>distros is going to be a magic bullet for your problems, think again.
>
>charles

Ain't that the truth!  I was setting up a test computer to act as
firewall/router for my home network and also to help me get more
comfortable with Linux.  In around 2 months, I tried Debian, Suse and 2
versions of Red Hat before finally settling on RH 7.2 when it came out.
Now the box is up & running 24/7 had has been for nearly 26 days.  Given
that I'm a total Linux newbie; I'm pretty pleased with that fact.  =)

Mark McKibben     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.avalon.net/~manzabar
ICQ#  8476502

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.
 - Unknown