On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Ed Wilts wrote:

> The bottom line is I'm not complaining because there is nothing worthwhile
> complaining about, let alone be annoyed about.  As always, though, your
> mileage WILL vary, and it sounds like it has.

Yeah, that's the problem with this sort of thing. All you hear about on
this list are the problems (and we have only heard few).  I'm not sure
about the enigma list as I don't have time to belong to both. You don't
hear from someone everytime they have a successful install/upgrade. Hell,
I ran into a problem upraging one machine to 7.2 and you don't see me
crying about how Red Hat sucks... It's just Linux - if you think switching
distros is going to be a magic bullet for your problems, think again.

charles