Hi,

Thanks for the tip.  You may have already read my recent post about
being able to upgrade to 7.0.  I still can't get from 7.0 to 7.1 or
7.2.  Should I switch to the second console during the installation?
I'm logged in to the 7.0 machine now (ctrl-alt-f7).  'df' shows 1.8 GB
available on /.  Thanks,

Hidong