On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 02:17:35AM +0200, Johannes Eriksson wrote:
> > Anybody can tell me about a free antivirus for serndmail server?
>
> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/

This looks good.  BUT.  I'm getting a bad feeling about Sophos--you can't
find a price for the Linux product anywhere on their site.  It's the
"please contact our sales associates" type stuff that usuall indicates
they're going to charge an arm and a leg, so they want to have you talk
to a salescritter so they can try to spin the pricing.

Does anyone have a good handle on what a Sophos license runs???
--
        Dave Ihnat