On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Dave Ihnat wrote:
snip...
> > Also, if Sophos were really concerned about all the home freebies using up
> > support time they could just set up a mailing list for those without
> > support contracts.  Everyone else does that...we're on one now!!!
>
> Again, don't tell me, tell Sophos.  Their representative claims they just
> don't want to even open that box.

Actually, I did tell it to Sophos.  I had just finished sending them a
copy of the note I posted when I read your reply.  I also got a note from
them quoting the $150 price but, like you, I think they didn't realise I
was using the Unix server version.

Gerry
--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer