Great!

After upgrading all of the packages and following your directions, I can
print again.  One small problem is that I have a queue set up for a
networked HP LaserJet 4050TN.  I chose the PostScript driver under the
LaserJet 4050 printer (no TN available in printtool).  This driver seems
to be a little off.  It always prints two extra pages at the end.  The
first extra page is blank, and the second extra page has a little
diamond in the upper left hand corner.  Also, there are extraneous
little horizontal marks on the printouts, like long vowel marks over the
letters.  Which drive configuration is best for this printer?  Thanks,

Hidong