Thanks!

I disabled FF and EOT.  Now I don't get those two extra pages at the
end.  But I'm still getting extraneous small horizontal marks on some of
the letters, like lower case "t" and "1".  On this Red Hat 7.2 machine,
I'm using the LaserJet 4050 Postscript driver.  Which driver are you
using?  How did you configure the driver options?  Thanks,

Hidong