On Sat, 29 Dec 2001, B.srinivasa rao wrote:

> Dear all;
> i tried to install redhat 7.1 and 7.2 on intel 440GX.
> RH7.1 installed by using image bootable floppys
> installation part is well and good but after reboot it
> will give the below error
> scsi:aborting command due to time out
> pid0,scsi0,channel0,id0,lun0, in quiry 00 00 00 ff 00
> and roles above error by keep on increasing the id
> number and system will not boot
> For RH7.2 also tried with "apic" linux kernel
> parameter this is also have same prob
>

> pl Help me
>
> srinivasa rao

Not positive, but it sounds to me like a problem with the configuration of
the SCSI devices.  Did you try perhaps unplugging as many devices from the
controller as possible?  Did you verify that the SCSI disk utility has no
problems detecting the drive, etc.?  Terminators?  That would be the first
place I'd look into.

--
Nitebirdz

Mozilla--> http://www.mozilla.org