Hi,

I have DSL thru Verizon, and their DHCP server
provides more than one IP address, so I can have more
than one computer on DSL with real IP addresses.

However, I want my internal machines to be behind my
linux firewall, so anyone know how to configure things
so that my internal network machines have real IP
addresses as provided by Verizon? but their traffic
must tunnel through the NIC on my linux box:
    Linux box: 1st NIC: Real IP
                      2nd NIC: 192.168.1.1 -> Internal
LAN*

*: Machines on internal lan must have real IPs as
provided by Verizon's DHCP server.

Thanks!