Hello,
We are, the linux user group here, preparing to have an install-fest. Things
that we are anticipate is that there are newbies who would want to have dual
boot setup.
I am wondering if someone can point out to me a how to, or URL address, on
how to set dual boot with either Win2000, or XP. I have no worry about
win95/98 because I've done that many times. I'd really prefer to use LILO as
boot loader since I have no experience with GRUB, unless someone convince me
that GRUB will make things easier :)
Any help will be greatly appreciated. We really want to popularize linux here
:)

Thanks in advance
Reuben D. Budiardja

--