On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 02:16:32PM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> come on dont say that.. like everyone else says and I 100% agree
> that is aolhell buys out RH then  it will just be another monopoly
> piece and will then be commercialized and turn into another windoze
> piece of dung... and

I guess I should have put a smiley on that. I have no idea if there is
anything to it, much less how likely. I would consider it the death
knell to Red Hat as we know it, personally. No way can I see AOL doing
the 'right thing' and maintaining the commitment to open source, etc.

I can't take the I-use-Debian-and-my-shit-doesn't-stink thing, so not
sure where I'd go really. At least Debian can't be bought though...

--
Hal Burgiss