> > I'm having trouble configuring fetchmail so that it only downloads
> > `new' mail and keeps `seen' mail on the server.  In .fetchmailrc I
> > have `no fetchall' as one of my user options in addition to `keep',
> > but fetchmail still downloads `seen' messages.
>
> man fetchmail

The info file goes into more depth as they tend to do.

> (hint: -k on the commandline, keep in the rc file)

This doesn't solve my problem.  `keep' does nothing more than prevent seen
messages from being deleted which I have no problem with.  The problem I have
is that fetchmail downloads seen messages while I only want the new messages
downloaded which `no fetchall' (a default, so maybe its redundant) should
solve.  Am I missing something here?

Cameron