> > This doesn't solve my problem.  `keep' does nothing more than prevent
> > seen messages from being deleted which I have no problem with.  The
> > problem I have is that fetchmail downloads seen messages while I only
> > want the new messages downloaded which `no fetchall' (a default, so
> > maybe its redundant) should solve.  Am I missing something here?
>
> I misunderstood, it was late, I was outta my mind.

Well, "man fetchmail" was good advice because I overlooked the `uidl'
server option (-U) for client-side monitoring of `seen' messages.  Although,
server-side monitoring is apparently only a problem with POP2 and RFC1725
version of POP3 which my mailserver may be using.  Of course, it could be a
conflict with Kmail.

Cameron