-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul Greene
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 1:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: extracting files from an ISO image

I downloaded Redhat 7.3 and burned the 3 cd's; disk 2 seems to have been
a defective burn. So, I re-downloaded disk 2 again.

Rather than burn a new cd, is it possible to just extract the needed
files from the ISO image? Does such a utility exist?

PG