On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 14:47, Paul Greene wrote:
> I downloaded Redhat 7.3 and burned the 3 cd's; disk 2 seems to have been
> a defective burn. So, I re-downloaded disk 2 again.
>
> Rather than burn a new cd, is it possible to just extract the needed
> files from the ISO image? Does such a utility exist?
>
> PG

You can install an update to 7.3 directly from the iso image.  This is
what I had to do because I could not successfully burn a good disk.
Just point the install to your iso on the hard drive or shared network
drive.

I managed to boot from the bad cdr but it would not install so I just
pointed it to the iso.

jay