I have made a tool for compiling shell scripts.
basically, my tool randomly generates a key and encrypts whole shell
script, then inserts them both in a template of .c code where the key
and encrypted text are both written and on it's execution, text in
decryped using the very key found in itself.
Then executing each encrypted line one by one, thus resulting in a
shell script execution.
It's tested and works perfect.
But it's not opensource, im talking to some people to release it as
a commercial utility. If you intend to pay for it then email me at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or i've given you the idea. you can code one easily yourself if you dont want the
encryption portion.
just printf the whole script in a random file in /tmp chmod +x it and
execute it, and in the last line do a sleep 1 and rm -rf that random file in /tmp.
(that's the easy way).

Regards,
---------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka