Jon,

I have had a bunch of old computer equipment sitting in the
garage. Yesterday, after much research, I found an environmentally
conscious recycling firm--Advanced Recovery
(www.advancedrecovery.com)--who would take the equipment and brought it
down there.  I was surprised to see how much computer equipment was
there. (I have no idea of condition, cause its not my business) Apparently
many corporations piled their old equipment up on skids and shipped it
there.

I don't know if this is hepful or not.  It appears that the raw materials
are certainly there for the project.  Problems that I forsee...Sorting out
all of the stuff...how to dispose of the non-working(or too
obsolete) stuff...where to warehouse it all(yes, you will get lots & lots
of old stuff. It takes up a lot of space.  You can't be choosy)

Jon, if you want to, email me directly off of the list.

Mark