I am thinking about starting a non profit agency (501) status that will
accept donated computers from firms and individuals, and rebuild them and
give them to children and schools that are without computers.  I thought I
would look for feedback from the list on this.  Does anyone know of anyone
that is doing such a thing?  What are your ideas?

I want to give back to children as much as possible, especially kids
without computers.  In my opinion a child without a computer is set behind
in the educaiton system.  Naturally they would all have free software
installed.  I was just hoping for a little feedback on the idea.

Thanks Much

Jon

The KnowHow Network Tech Suppot Team             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Providing Totally Free Tech Support              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Also Find A Technical Discussion Forum on Our Web Site
http://www.knowhownet.net
What Would You Like to Know?