> I'm just getting up to speed with the thread.  Not sure why you are having
> difficulty.  I'm running RedHat 7.3 with Samba (I have several shares
> setup).  It was easy to access the SAMBA shares from my XP Pro
workstation.

Yep, it is easy. That's not the problem Brian is helping me with. My XP box
sees samba and I can access the drives.

I'm having trouble getting the PC to join my DOMAIN. I've set up Samba as a
PDC and XP Pro refuses to join the domain properly. So, I don't get the
security and logon script features I would like. Brian has had the same
problems and is trying to remember how he fixed it.

Thanks for your post though.

Regards,
Ed.