don't believe the FUD on /. or anyplace else.
*nothing* in kde is removed.  it's all there.
konqueror is there.  the default browser icon in the
panel is for mozilla, but you can delete it and
replace it with konqueror if you like.  you can also
delete the evolution icon and replace it with kmail.

despite what some people are saying, RH has not
crippled KDE or removed any parts of KDE.  it's all
there.  there's no need to reinstall KDE rpms.

Oh, and by the way, I love the bluecurve theme.  But,
if you don't like it, you can easily change it back to
the default KDE look.  I have used Null for about a
month and I *love* it.

Charles