On Sat, 2002-09-28 at 16:31, Charles Griffin wrote:
> don't believe the FUD on /. or anyplace else.
> *nothing* in kde is removed.  it's all there.
> konqueror is there.  the default browser icon in the
> panel is for mozilla, but you can delete it and
> replace it with konqueror if you like.  you can also
> delete the evolution icon and replace it with kmail.
>
> despite what some people are saying, RH has not
> crippled KDE or removed any parts of KDE.  it's all
> there.  there's no need to reinstall KDE rpms.
>
> Oh, and by the way, I love the bluecurve theme.  But,
> if you don't like it, you can easily change it back to
> the default KDE look.  I have used Null for about a
> month and I *love* it.
>
> Charles

Oh that is good news!  I've read several articles, and obviously there
are strong feelings on both sides of the issue.  I don't really have a
dog in the show, just really like KDE and would prefer to keep KDE as my
default GUI.  So obviously what you're telling me is exactly what I had
most hoped to hear.

Thx!
Anthony