On Sat, 2002-09-28 at 16:08, Mike Burger wrote:
> >From what I read...it's not removed, as a package...it's just not in the
> menus.

The article I read on Linuxplanet.com yesterday indicated it was
"replaced".  If it's not removed, then I can add it back on I guess.
I'd prefer a true KDE environment though.  I'm trying to find out if I
install the entire KDE rpm base over RH 8, if that will enable me to
start up in a true KDE environment, instead of the bluecurve.

I can sort of understand why Redhat would want to do what they did, but
I'm not sure I like it.  They took too many liberties from what I read
into it.

Anthony