From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:redhat-list-admin@;redhat.com]On Behalf Of Julian Morcinek
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 4:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 7.3 to 8.0

Hi All,

Within the last six weeks, I bought and installed Redhat 7.3. Lo and
behold, Redhat have released a major version change to 8.0.

1. They never told me at the time.
2. They haven't offered me a FREE upgrade path
3. This isn't standard or good business practice.

If they don't offer me the free upgrade, I want my money back.

Am I being unreasonable?

Regards,

Julian Morcinek