On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 11:27, Mi Zhou wrote:
> I have to put in the slash '/' everytime I want to access a directory on
> the web server. If I omit the '/', it will say "can't find it". My
> mod_dir is loaded according to the httpd.conf.
>
> Anybody know how to fix it?

This only happens to me when I have defined a directory (or is it a
location, mabye both) that is outside the normal document root. if I
access a directory directly below document root, I am ok and the
redirection to the dir/ occurs.

try it with doc and doc/ on a standard install and I bet you will get
the same results.  You will have to open up the access to other machines
than local host though.

Bret