There's a GOOD 'All-In-One' way that you can do that since you're a new
person to Linux. I am STILL new to Linux, but setting up a box with SME
Server (http://www.e-smith.org - based on RH) allows you to do all the
below that you're looking for. Then as you're learning how to set
everything up, you'll learn more about Linux in general. :)

I use this type of box for my Website/Pop3/IMAP/Webmail/Mailing
Lists/Groupware etc.

Just something to look into... :)

Jim Hale
---
'The OS Tells The PC What To Do With Itself" - Me, 1990
---
Visit Our MIDI & Digital Audio Website at http://hale.dyndns.org or Our
Forums At http://haleforum.dyndns.org